Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Randoms...That's What I Got....

*So I woke up yesterday and my back was hurting.   No biggie.  Woke up this morning and it was hurting even more.  Then today I was getting up out of our recliner--and I had the worst back pain.  Ever.  I couldn't move and was stuck with Madelyn crying and Bella freaking out.  Awesome!  Isabella got me the phone and I called Leo telling him I was stuck--ha!  Went to the ER (no appointments available...) and I have a lumbar sprain.  Now on muscle relaxers and motrin.  Let the good times begin...

*We've started our Secret Sister gift month with the playgroup.  I'm so excited!!  I'll be dropping her goodies for the week off on Friday.  Although I may need Leo's help since my back is killing me.  Poor guy always gets duped into helping me with things that he doesn't want to help out with.

*Watching Modern Family right now--this show is hilarious!  I love Wednesday nite tv on ABC.  If you haven't seen the show, I definitely recommend it.

*Oh--today I got the most amazing candle from my Secret Sister--I love it!  Total sweetheart and it really brightened my day.

*Remember the Ultimate Cloth review that I did last week?  Well, you can now get your OWN for FREE!
Just follow them on Twitter or become a fan on their Facebook page.  I love mine--so go and get yours for free!

*I'm getting so excited for Thanksgiving, my Christmas party, the cookie/ornament exchange, Christmas....I love this time of year.  It's crazy and super busy but I wouldn't change it for the world!  I'm so thankful for all of the good that I have in my life.

*I need to post a pic of my new haircut!  I love it!!  It's a little under my chin and the back is layered.  So easy to fix and straighten--and I love how it looks!  Also went a little darker--you know, for winter and all.

*I just started watching True Blood from Netflix.  I'm hooked!!  I seriously love that show...and I can't wait to get my next DVD in the mail.

*A new wine shop opened by the Target.  Seriously, how awesome is that?!  Went there the other nite and got a yummy bottle of wine.  I can't wait to go and try out another one.  Oh, and an Ulta opened up there, too!  I have to go there, but am seriously dying to go.  I love makeup and perfume sooo much.

*Okay, I have over 400 posts to read now...I'm hoping to get lots of them read and lots of commenting done tonite.  Hope y'all are doing great! xo

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous you have an Ulta. There's not one here and I am dying! UGH!

And yay for a new wine store too. WHEE!

Christi said...

Some friends of ours own that place, and it's fantastic. They used to be on the other side of Sangani, but just moved by Target. Great location, and great wine. (They carry my fave!!)

Heather B. said...

Wine store by Target = AWESOME!!!! We just got a Chipotle! Can't wait to go! I like Ulta but am now in LOVE with Sephora! Not sure why because they are basically the same thing! lol!
Hope you back pain gets better quick. You may want to visit a chiro if it gets worse.

Llama said...

First, I hope you feel better soon sweetie! I am so sorry to hear that your back is hurting...thank goodness you have such a wonderful hubby to take care of you!
Your secret sister gift month sounds super fun! I want some new candles! hehe :)
I have to check out ultimate cloth! sounds awesome!
I too am sooo excited for the holidays...i cannnnnt wait to decorate!
Where is that new haircut picture?!? I am sure you look gorgeous!
I am OBSESSSSSSED with TRUE BLOOD please feel free to talk to me any time about your excitement during the series...i am reading the books right now! LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Target sells wine now? I mean how much better can that store get?!?! ULTA too!! I cant take it!
have a great day sweetie!

Lin said...

Aw, I'm sorry you're back is all messed up. Thank god for muscle relaxers though!

And, I'd like to officially welcome you to the True Blood club. This show is so awesome! I loved the way this season ended. If you have some free time check ou the books, they're pretty good.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I am so sorry to hear about your back! I hope you are back to normal soon! It sounds like you have so much going on for the holidays! The cookie/ornament exchanges sounds like so much fun and I can't wait to hear about the Christmas Party you are hosting.

Your hair sounds really cute! I was thinking about doing something like that at my next appointment. Then I realized that I needed to start growing my hair out for my sister's wedding in July. I want to have more options for styling!

amanda said...

oh yikes on the back friend! i will share my halloween candy if you share your meds :)

and yes i love wed night on abc - hubby and i were laughing out loud last night!

hope the medicine kicks in soon!

Becks said...

That really sucks about your back!! Just what you need when you have two kids!

I can't wait for the new hairdo pics! Im getting mine cut again next week...it feels way to long and annoying these days.

I love True Blood...such a great show. I looked forward to Sunday nights all week. Suki....(said in Bills voice)


Hope your back is better soon!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I am loving Cougar Town on ABC on Wednesday's! I just chopped all my hair off too!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I am loving Cougar Town on ABC on Wednesday's! I just chopped all my hair off too!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I am loving Cougar Town on ABC on Wednesday's! I just chopped all my hair off too!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Chelle, I did not know Target sold Wine. That's neat. Hope you are feeling better, and are taking it as easy as you can. How do you feel now, Is the pain any better?

Ok where are all my blog comments LOL? I added your beautiful button to my blog. I have one if you would like to add it too;)

Can't wait to see pics of your new haircut. Have the best day.

MamaOtwins+1 said...

Wine & Target: some things are just meant to be!

stopping by from SITS