Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blogaholics Anonymous

One of my favorite blogs Mommie Life just started a new meme for Monday mornings--and I absolutely love the idea!

It's called Blogaholics Anonymous Monday Meetings--and to play along copy her button, post and link up over at her blog.

So for week one I'm going to list a few of the reasons why I could be considered a blogaholic:

  • I sometimes have dreams where my blog friends and I meet. We shop. Drink. Laugh. It's awesome--until I wake up and realize that I'm dreaming about people that I've never met--at least we get along in blogland and in my dreams!
  • I get a little stressed when my Reader builds up. Today I had to go through and delete all unread items. It's was well into 500 and I was seriously stressed out. Down to zero now--I'm vowing to not get so behind this week!
  • I am constantly thinking of what to write about. What will my meme question be that week. Etc.
  • I consider a lot of my blog friends REAL friends. I laugh with you, cry with you and celebrate with you. 
  • I feel like I've know y'all forever--and I love it.
Want to join in? Just click the button below and head over to visit Ali from Mommie Life--you'll love her!




17 comments:

Heather said...

I will be there!!!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Last monday I talked about the relationship we have with each other in the online community.

I don't need anyone to tell me I'm addicted. Its 1 am and I have to work tomorrow ad I am just starting to type a post lol

Mrs. Micek said...

Thanks for the love!!

It took me like 2 hours to figure everything out but I think I've got it!

I also have the problem of constantly thinking of topics to blog about!!

And yes, even though I have never met you, you are my friend and we have shared a glass of wine or two in my mind!! :)

Jenny said...

such a great idea...i think a lot of us our blogaholics for sure!

500...that's a lot of reading to do girl. i might have hit delete too.

Roller Coaster said...

Oh my gosh, I feel all those things too! Maybe I'm a blogoholic too. Sounds like a great meme.

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I know there's lots of us out there. Lately I've been thinking constantly about my blog when I try to sleep. Ugh!

Unknown said...

Dang... wish I would have known about this earlier ... all the same, I am def. a blogaholic as I've been searching for a MEME for Mondays since yesterday :-)

Erin said...

I dream about blogging/bloggers too! And I definitely consider you a REAL friend.

Have a great day girlie!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Totally addicted, too. I'm trying to be better about managing my time!

Dee said...

Lol...I get stressed out when I get behind on my reading too! Gaaa! I also think of blogging all the time!

Candy said...

haha this is hysterical. I am def a blogoholic.

Messy Mommy said...

I feel EXACTLY the same way! I even have dreams about my bloggy friends too! I heart you.

Anonymous said...

fun list! I am currently trying to get caught up on my blogs! I am down to 150 unread :-P

amanda said...

totally think my blog friends are my real friends. and some days they are in fact better friends :)

Lesli said...

funny.. I feel the same way! I am soo behind right now on my blogs, so do not feel bad!! Have a great week!

Rebecca D said...

We are "real" friends... at least I like to think so too... or maybe I need to attend a "BA" meeting...

Bombtastic Belle said...

I do the same thing -I dream about some of my blogger friends! *lol* I actually talked to one blogger for four years before we met - and the first time we met she stayed the weekend at our house because they were getting stationed where we were. *lol* Rich didn't like the idea too much at first, but now, 6 years later, they're one of our best friends.

My blog reader was nearly 1,500 this week - I've been trying so hard to get it down, but it's taking me forever and a day. I'm abot to just makr them all read and be done with it and start new. It's caused me not to be able to write in myown blog. ugh.