It's called Blogaholics Anonymous Monday Meetings--and to play along copy her button, post and link up over at her blog.
So for week one I'm going to list a few of the reasons why I could be considered a blogaholic:
- I sometimes have dreams where my blog friends and I meet. We shop. Drink. Laugh. It's awesome--until I wake up and realize that I'm dreaming about people that I've never met--at least we get along in blogland and in my dreams!
- I get a little stressed when my Reader builds up. Today I had to go through and delete all unread items. It's was well into 500 and I was seriously stressed out. Down to zero now--I'm vowing to not get so behind this week!
- I am constantly thinking of what to write about. What will my meme question be that week. Etc.
- I consider a lot of my blog friends REAL friends. I laugh with you, cry with you and celebrate with you.
- I feel like I've know y'all forever--and I love it.