Monday, March 15, 2010

What's on the View This Week!

I know you are probably wondering to yourself, hm...what's on The View this week?

I'm here to fill you in on this week's schedule:

  • Tuesday:  Marisa Tomei--I love her! She'll be discussing her new film Into the Heart of Italy.
  • Wednesday: Kate Gosselin will be filling in as co-host. I'm wondering what her hair will look like? 
  • Thursday: Joy's month in ReView. Also they'll be going over Macy's spring fashions.
  • Friday: Evan Lysacek--the Olympic gold medalist and Dancing with the Stars contestant.
So there you have it! I'm looking forward to Tuesday's and Thursday's episodes for sure. I'm a little over Kate Gosselin {sorry, Kate!}.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I never watched J&K+8, but I got my fill of her over the past year and a half or so! I wonder how much she'll talk about being on DWTS...

BTW, I was thinking I should've emailed you before going to the wine tasting I wrote about today. ;-)

Laura said...

I saw Marisa Tomei in NYC after she did a broadway show when she was leaving the theater...

She is REALLY tiny!