Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yo Tweeps! {A Twitter Follow Party}

I love new followers--whether it's on my blog or twitter, I heart you all!

So when I read about this awesome twitter party? I was in!

Here are the directions that I snagged from Supah:


DIRECTIONS:

To play along and increase your twitter twaffic do the following:

1.   Follow the first  5  Twitter Twaffic hosts listed on  the linky.   Netiquette and courtesy!   They'll reciprocate your love on twitter!

2.  MAKE A BLOG POST LIKE I  am doing.   Copy and Paste these directions.

3.  Grab the YO Tweeps  Twaffic Exchange Button pictured below.   Put him in your post.
    **to grab the button visit Supah and snag the code!**




5.  Put  YOUR OWN  twitter icon / link on your blog post like I did. It should directly link to your TWITTER PROFILE.

For example--mine is: http://twitter.com/winey_mommy <----follow me!

6.  Now link up your post below in the linky!

7.  Visit some other #YOtweeps linkers on the list.

8.  Follow them if you choose and shout out to them on twitter  that you are following so they can instantly follow you if they're on. (Follow their blog as well if you're interested.) Example: @personsname #yotweeps  I'm following! 
9. If someone follows  you JUST  reciprocate on twitter.  It's that easy.
Join in the fun and grab the html code to paste the linky into  your own site !



Spread the word.  WE'LL BE BACK every THURSDAY TO DO THIS AGAIN! ( yes THURSDAY)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love new followers too!
Sounds like fun!!

Christine said...

YAY! Thanks for the following. Your blog is ABSOLUTELY adorable. I am loving that I am finding so many new blogs through this little par-tay that Supah created. Nice to meet you...