Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm an Ambassador for Tropicana's Juicy Rewards!

Photobucket



I recently got selected to be a Juicy Rewards Inside Ambassador for Tropicana! I'm very excited for this opportunity. I LOVE Tropicana and their orange juice. It's delicious and I have now gotten Isabella loving it. This year especially it's been a staple in our home with how many colds and the swine flu we've caught.

Did you know that Tropicana has their own Juicy Rewards program? You drink a carton of their orange juice and on the inside of the cap their is a code. You simply create an account, enter the code and start earning points. You can redeem your points for rewards and even enter sweepstakes. The rewards are different from state to state--click on your state and see what's available. I also click on my surrounding states of Alabama and Louisiana to see what's available on the coast for us. There are zoos, clothing discounts, spas, outdoors--seriously, there are a ton of choices for you to choose from.

I can't wait to start earning points and redeeming them for great rewards! We already drink the orange juice--why not get rewarded for being healthy?

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

2 comments:

Llama said...

I love me some orange juice! Thanks for the tips!

x said...

Yes, I LOVE Tropicana also, especially the small cartons for my kids to sip. Thanks for this note!