Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Randomness...

*I love weekends! Especially when I get to bed at a decent time on a Friday because I'm a loser... I came down with another cold. I'm feeling better today...except for the left side of my neck and throat. I am just thankful that our weather is getting warmer...yay!

*I lost a follower the other day. I'm thinking it was a) my dancing or b) the occasional language slip up. I'm thinking it was b--and thank goodness they don't talk to me in real life...haha!  

*Mi familia is coming down to Florida and then to visit us here in Mississippi. Isabella has planned out their stay--Just Dance, Annie and Hotel for Dogs. Hope they're ready!

*Leo tested for Master {the next rank in the Air Force that he can be} yesterday. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for him. He works his butt off and seriously deserves it. Good luck honey!

*Due to my feeling like crap last nite I have a brand new bottle of Pinot Gris waiting for me...yum...

*Getting my hair done next weekend. Keeping the length, but the real question is go lighter? Go darker? I change my mind ALL of the time about my hair. And now I'm really not sure which to do. The only part about going lighter is that by the time 8 weeks rolls around? My roots. So maybe I'll get some chocolate and caramel colors. {Oh--I always compare the color of my hair to food. Anyone else do that, too?}

*Madelyn said mama mamama! So adorable. And me? Totally floating on air happy.

*I'm wondering if I have a margarita tonite it will kill whatever yucky sick I have? Or make me feel worse? I'm hoping it's the first...

*Not sure what just made me think of this, but now Leo and I are laughing our asses off. So, when I was in middle school CK One was realllly popular. I was shopping with my mom one day @ Famous Barr. We were walking by the fragrance section and I told my mom how much I wanted CK One for Christmas. She asked what it was or something and I told her it was the new bisexual fragrance--for a guy or a girl. Yeah, the word I was looking for was unisex. Even trying to tell Leo this story I couldn't think of the word unisex to save my life. Thank God for Google!

*Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! Heart you all...

33 comments:

Kel said...

I hope you feel better and best of luck to your husband!

Dee said...

I totally use food references when describing the color of my hair!!

Hope you feel better, keeping my fingers crossed for your hubby!

Grizzly Bear said...

brahahaha bisexual perfume LMAO LOL.. that is so freakn funny LOL.... You are so funny :D Give your mom a heart attack! My daughter is bi LOL.....

I lose followers all the time well on fb anyways... I have lot about 4 people on reader no more yet! ROFL

Bye bye good riddance haters!

Hope you feel better mommas!

Danielle said...

I am laughing so hard. Bisexual perfume? I am surprised this has not be invented yet. LOL

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Margaritas cure everything :)

Amy Prikazsky said...

So sorry you weren't feeling good...I hope you are a lot better today!

Adriane said...

I say go for the margarita. I always like to think liquor kills all the germs in my body, so I don't feel guilty imbibing while I'm sick.

Hope you feel better soon!

Messy Mommy said...

I got my hair dyed yesterday. I went dark. LOVE IT! You would think I was so pathetic if I told you what my favorite wine was. Ok I'll tell you. Arbor Mist. :) It's like $4 a bottle and the only wine I can stand! Although i know it's probably not considered "wine."

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Your CK1 story is so funny! I remember thinking I was so cool wearing that back in the day.

I just colored my hair last night. I went darker and I think I am liking it better than the other 2 colors I have tried. I am new to the whole hair coloring thing and have just been using the stuff I can do at home.

I hope you are feeling better!

Shell said...

I was in bed early last night, too. And thinking about it tonight, too.

Good luck to your husband!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your hubby! Mine just tested for Tech but he says he's pretty sure he didn't get it this time.

My parents were here back in January & the kids tried getting them to play Mario Kart on the Wii & it was hilarious!

Hope you feel better soon!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How jealous am I??? Still not gettin' Mama outta the dude. Sigh. Hope thing are looking better or at least that the vino helps!

Erin said...

Are we twins separated at birth? I swear the more I read your blog I feel like I am reading myself. More things we have in common: Mr. Rose is in the Army...and we are in Florida, Gulf Coast!

Theta Mom said...

Hope you feel better - bisexual fragrance - LOL!

Becks said...

The bisexual fragrance haha oh man that is something I would totally say by mistake too, so funny!

Sucks you are sick :( Sophia and I just got over colds, so I feel your pain!

Praying for Leo he gets that new rank!! I'm praying my ass off for my hubby and his potential job too!! Go husbands, go husbands!!

Enjoy your wine tonight...im about to pop some corn and chug my beloved caffeine free diet pepsi, oh yeah!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better! Loving the bi-sexual fragrance.

Hattie said...

Baaaahahaha! That's to funny. I so forgot about CK one!

Good luck to your hubby and I hope you feel better!

Hey why don't you drink a Sangria Margarita! That way you get both the wine & the margarita! Win, win!!! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

Chrissy MacCEO said...

Having the same thoughts about my hair--lighter, darker, the same?! This will be the week to decide too - have fun with it! Can't wait to see what you do!

Oh, and how dare someone stop following you!?! It's totally their loss!!

Lin said...

Hope you feel better chica. The hubs is sick right now & I'm stuck playing nurse (not a very good one btw). Maybe I'll make him a margarita in hopes that it'll kill anything he has, I like that idea :)

Oh & I wouldnt give losing a follower or the language too much thought, you're sure to 3 in it's place ;)

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

- Being sick sucks! Hope you get better.
- A bisexual fragrance... LOL!
- Alcohol can kill anything! That's my unprofessional opinion.

Been missing you :-)

The Wannabe WAHM

DeAnn said...

We have to be related.. I totally still have a bottle of CK one on my dresser.. haha.. it's such a clean scent! and I totally have to dye my hair like every three weeks now.. grrrr.. too many grays for 38!! love ya girl. hope your having a great weekend!!~

amanda said...

oh man did i love me some ck one!! yum!!

hope you are feeling better today and fingers crossed for hubby :)

Anonymous said...

Howdy, hun! Good luck to Leo with the Masters test. As for your hair, I say go lighter. Tis the season. I'm going back this week to get my roots touched up and I might ask for more blonde.

Anonymous said...

I love the weekends but I hate that they go so fast! Yay for a visit from the fam and I love Bella's planning for the visit!

Meg from Megs A Mommy! said...

Awww! I love the mama mamama!!

I hope you feel better soon, there is something really gross going around!

Maybe hot water bottle on the left side might ease the tenderness...

Mommy Moment said...

feel better soon!
What a cute blog you have, I'm glad I found you!

Jody from Mommy Moment

Jenny said...

okay totally needed a funny story...i am sick too! hope the margarita helped you out!

sorry you lost a follower...but you will get tons more!

Mrs. Micek said...

So the bisexual comment made me laugh!! I love when you say things but they just don't come out the way you'd hoped.
And every time I've drank when I've been sick, its just made it worse. but maybe your more over the hump and on your way to wellness that it wont matter! :)
And I just realized that i am writing this a day late... Hopefully it went well. :)

BNM said...

LMAO!!! Too funny!

So did the margarita kill your cold???

Anonymous said...

bisexual fragrance LMAO!!

Tricia said...

Hoping and praying your husband passes his test! What an accomplishment. And the bisexual perfume is awesome. Probably the funniest story I've heard in a while. And you lost a follower? And have yourself that margarita! IT'S SATURDAY!!! Actually, as I'm writing this it's Sunday...but whatever.

Anti-Supermom said...

I usually lose a follower a week - my average, and I have less than half the followers of you. It use to bother me, now I've given up.

Crossing fingers to Hubby today - and your CK One random, hilarious!

morewineplease said...

BISEXUAL - LMAO