Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Couple of Ways to Make Some Cash

Okay, I love to shop. Not only for myself, but for my girls, my home and yes, even for Leo. Being a one income family has made me limit how much I can shop--but I do a couple of different things for extra money and I wanted to share them with you.

SponsoredTweets referral badge

The first is Sponsored Tweets. If you use Twitter and use it often, why not get paid for it? It's easy--they DM you that they have an opportunity for an ad. You log onto their site and check out the opp. You either decline it or accept it and write up the tweet. They provide the link for you and what the tweet should be about. So, not only is it super easy, but it lets you make money!




Search & Win


The second way is Swagbucks. Omg--this one? Super easy. Fun. I've earned $60 in Amazon giftcards in 3 months. For searching the web. There are TONS of ways to earn Swagbucks. If you sign up and want more info on all of the different ways, let me know--I'll email you and answer any questions that you have. This one is so easy--I'm online during the day anyway, so why not use their toolbar?


And this concludes my lesson today in earning somewhat free money. I love them both and have used my earnings for things that I may not have gotten without it!

10 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I do both of them. Great minds think alike!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I love swagbucks!

I just can't get into twitter for some reason so I never use it.

Adrienne said...

well thanks for the good info because I am always looking for a little extra money to replace the jeans my son seams to get a hole in once per week

Honey B. said...

Can I be really nosy and ask how much you make from sponsored tweets? Its something I've considered...

Krista said...

I'm not a twitter girl, but the swagbucks sounds really interesting!

Terra said...

Hey, I kind of like Inbox cash too...I have just over $20 just for clicking on emails - I have been signed up for about 2 months and I don't click them all...but most of them.

Venassa said...

I might look into it, I bookmarked them both anyhow. But I love how "Canadian sweepstakes laws" require me to answer a math question to sign up.

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Thanks for the info sweetie! I didn't know about sponsored tweets - I just signed up under you! Now, I may need a little guidance ... do you have the click 3X option set up? Does it cost YOU money if your tweet gets re-tweeted? About how much $ are you making doing this? You can email me when you have time ... I am always looking for a way to make a little xtra cash, and you know how much I'm LOVING my swag!

Messy Mommy said...

How the flip have you earned so many swagbucks?

My Mercurial Nature said...

I haven't a clue what I'm doing (and this is different how?)...but I'll try this swagbucks thing. Cuz, why not...right?