Monday, March 22, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards

Photobucket


With my Tropicana Juicy Rewards slowly building up I have been browsing and trying to decide what to redeem next with them. I've finally managed to pick out the next reward:

The New Orleans Audubon Zoo! I cannot wait for this--I have heard their zoo is amazing. And the reward that I have picked out is buy one adult admission, get the second for 50% off! I love it! I'm hoping that we make a weekend out of it--maybe around Leo's birthday in April?

Are you redeeming any great rewards? Are there any that you have your sites set on? I can't wait to hear what you are saving up for!

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

No comments: