Friday, March 26, 2010

What I Needed

After my post where I poured my heart out I decided to take a couple of days off. I wasn't sure if that would help me, but guess what? It did. It truly did.

Well, that coupled with my Mom, Dad & three of my adorable sisters coming down! They arrived from their vacay in Florida and stayed two nites with us. It was amazing to say the least. We talked, we ate, drank margaritas, went to the bouncey place that is Bella's new hangout and then?

Rearranged my living room. Awesomeness. We moved our enormous Turkish entertainment center from in front of our large living room window...and wow. I am in love with my living room all over again. The windows are open and letting in so much fresh air.

I think between my parents & sisters visiting, my post and changing around our living room that it did wonders for my soul. I love feeling happy. And new. *smile*

19 comments:

BNM said...

Glad that you are feeling better.. I need to rearrange my living room.. Again... lol

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Sometimes we need to take a little break, enjoy time with family, and pour our hearts out to get a little cleansing of the soul. It does feel really good :) I'm glad you are happy :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

So happy you are feeling a bit cheered! Some times we need a fresh breeze to blow through our souls as well as our homes! Have a wonderful weekend!

Adrienne said...

glad you had a good time =)

Bombtastic Belle said...

Sounds like you had a much needed pick-me-up :)

Unknown said...

Oh that sounds wonderful! It sounds like you had the perfect refreshing few days- I'm glad it left you feeling renewed. Have a great weekend!

Shell said...

Glad you had a good visit! You "sound" happy. :)

Melissa said...

That's very good to hear... I am glad you are feeling happy - I hope that feeling stays.

Laura said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Being around family, moving furniture AND mararitas!! YAY!

Mrs. Micek said...

Sometimes you just need a break and a little "me" time! I totally get it, we all need that every once in a while for sure! I'm glad you had fun with family!
Moving stuff around is so fun!! It makes the room feel new again!
Missed ya! :)

Hattie said...

Happy to hear you're wearing a smile again! I just love rearranging furniture too! Makes things seem new everytime! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Vanessa said...

Happy you're happy! My poured out post had me taking a day off too! *smile* back at ya!

Becks said...

Re-arraning my house is my favorite thing to do..ever...im not kidding. I just re-arranged two nights ago for the 200th time. My husband has given up protesting. He knows it's cheaper than moving, haha!

Bubble said...

happpy days xx

Anonymous said...

aww yay glad you love the new arrangement! I love re-arranging the furniture! Yay for a family visit!

Rebecca D said...

I am really glad you are feeling much better... I was a bit bumed it wasn't because of all my "awsome" comments... LOL... but since it can't be me, I guess a family visit, a new look in your livingroom and lots of margaritas is a good cure for any bout of the blues...

amanda said...

so glad you got some quality "you" time :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So glad you are feeling better and got some quality time in!

Dee said...

I'm going through and trying to clean out my email and I've come across and few of your entries that I apparently missed (how the hell did that happen? lol)!!

Where do you live girl? I've seen a couple of mentions to the "gulf coast" and you've got me wondering!!