Thursday, March 11, 2010

This or That Tuesday...

I've been wanting to try something new for awhile. I honestly have SO many ideas floating around my head when it comes to blogs, reading blogs and my blog friends.


The Winey Mommy



I ultimately came up with this. Meet "This or That Tuesday". This is when I'll give you two choices--and which would you choose. I would LOVE for you to grab my button {made by moi--who knew?!} and play along. After you're done writing your post come back and link up.

Easy, right?

And if you have an idea for upcoming weeks, please--tell me! I would love to use your suggestions!

Does this sound fun? Like something you'd want to join in? I'm open to any suggestions that you have!

24 comments:

Unknown said...

i like this idea!! so cute! cant wait till tuesday :)

The Mommyologist said...

I love this!! What a cute idea! And nobody has a meme like that one. I can't wait to read the first edition!

Hmmm...brainstorming ideas now.

Roller Coaster said...

I love it! I just started a Top 10 Tuesday meme but I have no shame in posting twice in one day! I'm in. Can't wait to hear the choices for Tuesday.

Liz Mays said...

What a teaser!

casey aubut said...

Ill join in!! :)

Survivormama said...

Seems like a fun idea...can't wait for tuesday!

Heather said...

Cute idea! I'm in. Although, I am horrible at decisions/choices. Should be fun!

Messy Mommy said...

Totally in!

Heather B. said...

Count me in for sure!!!

Mrs. Micek said...

Yay!! I already added the button! Can't wait for tuesday!! :) You have the best ideas!!

Shell said...

Very cute idea! :)

x said...

Chelle, you're so creative. I need to learn how to make a MEme badge too!

Anonymous said...

oo this sounds like so much fun!!! Can't wait to play along!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Great idea :)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Sounds fun to me. If I link up to yours, will you link up to mine? Fishful Thinking Thursdays that is. There are some fun activities I bet Isabella would like - beauty detours, nature walks, mastery moments, dancing to "mood music", etc... Even if you just wanted to check out the site and post a review one week, that would be cool too. :)

♥Jacqueline said...

Fabulous idea dawlin' :o)

Lisa Anne said...

SOunds like fun! Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!

Hattie said...

Love it! I so could have done it yesterday with my post about my husband with or without a mustache! Ha! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Lin said...

Sounds like fun, I cant wait to play along! Also, awesome job on designing your button. Totally a-dor-a-ble :)

Erin said...

I am totally in!

Heather said...

Sounds like fun! I'll play along. And lovely button, by the way.

amber. said...

Wooo! Sounds like fun!! :)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Sounds like fun...count me in!