Monday, March 1, 2010

Heard on the Playground

I know a majority of us hear the funniest things that kids say. Whether it be a conversation, you overhearing them or them telling you something--they can be downright hilarious.

There's a hilarious new site for anyone to submit their children's, grandchildren, niece, nephew, etc funniest sayings. It's called Heard on the Playground and I've spent a lot of time recently browsing the adorable things kids say.

There are the award winners, the funny pictures and then you can also browse by topic or just start at the homepage and browse around--or even better--submit your OWN funny saying! I know a lot of my readers have some hilarious conversations with the little one(s) in their life.

If there is one that you submit or a funny entry that you just love you can even order it as a t-shirt! That could be a gift for someone that would get a kick out of it or you could even have it as a t-shirt yourself. I'm always on the lookout for t-shirts that I can wear to go walking or do my exercise in.

Have fun at the site! And if you want, feel free to share your hilarious conversations with me in your comment. I love to laugh and I always die laughing at the funny things kids say!

8 comments:

Bombtastic Belle said...

I jus tpulled the site up, I'll have to take a gander at it last today - after my brain wakes up from the 445am wake up. *lol* I'm so not a morning person.

I'm liking the name fur balls, lol. I don't really have any extra names for them, if I get mad I just "middle name" them - but who am I kidding, they have no idea what I"m talking about. Ok, so Bocephus knows that if I say his middle nae he's in trouble and hides under the bed, but the cats not so much.

Jenny said...

Funny you mention this site because I just did a post on Will's crib talking....

how can you not love the little things that come out of toddlers mouths!

thanks for the site!

Kristi said...

Here's something funny the girls said at the baby shower...

Anthony was carrying his little dog, Talon, who gets REALLY excited around people. So I told the girls "Girls don't go up to Anthony and act all wild, he has Talon"

The girls said (looking pretty scared) "What are TALONS????"

LOL! I think they thought that if Anthony gets excited he will claw them with talons!! Mom and I laughed all day about that :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun site! I am going to go read a few things :-)

Mrs. Micek said...

I just visited the site! Oh my goodness, how funny!! I did have a funny story that happened about a month after my daughter was born.

We went out to dinner with some friends and they have two little girls one is 6 and one is 3. The 3 year old looked up at me while her sister was holding my munchkin and out of the clear blue she said, "you were so fat when she was in your tummy" I laughed a little and said, "Yep, my tummy was pretty big" and she followed up with "yeah, you were SO fat!" with a big emphasis on the SO part! I love when kids catch you off guard like that! :) Cant wait till my little bug starts talking!

Unknown said...

Oh these are funny!! How cute! I love the perfume and stink pretty one- and the don't pop me! How funny!

Vanessa said...

What a cute idea! The other day we were in the car and my 6-year-old made a frustrated noise from the backseat. The Husband and I asked if she was okay, and she distractedly waved her hand in the air and said, "It's a kid thing." :-D

x said...

LOL - Mommy you stink pretty!