Monday, March 29, 2010

This or That? Tuesday Time--Movie Edition

Wow--this past week has flown by! When I realized that today was Monday and tomorrow is Tuesday {I know, I know, I'm that smart.} I had to kick it into high gear for This or That? Tuesday.

For any newbies--grab the button below and answer the post on your blog. Then simply come back and link up. Easy AND fun!


The Winey Mommy



This week's question: Do you prefer to watch movies at home or at the theater?


I am a theater girl for sure! Don't get me wrong, I love watching movies at home, but unfortunately that's the only place that I watch them now with us having the girls {Go Netflix!}. There's something about movie theaters that take me back to when I was carefree, responsibility free. I love the popcorn, the sodas, the darkness of the theater--basically if I am lucky enough to go and watch a movie now it takes me away from everything for those couple of hours. Love it. Even though the prices are crazy, the floors are sticky and I'm usually freezing by the time the movie is over I love it. That's what I call true love...





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so a theater person, too. I even go see movies by myself. I will save renting DVDs for movies I don't really want to pay theater prices for.

amanda said...

i looooove going to the theater - but you are right, those trips seem to be few and far between as of late. so for now i settle for those cheesy movies on saturday afternoons that i haven't watched since the good ole days :) you know the eighties!

Mrs. Micek said...

Ha ha.. I could copy and paste your answer! We are so similar!! Can't wait to do my post!! :)

Shell said...

Movie theater! I like actually getting to watch the movie, instead of being interrupted or falling asleep in the couch instead.

Hattie said...

I love the movies too! Justin hates them so we never go. He says it hurts his legs to sit in those seats for 2 hrs (he's 6'3"). I agree w/ ya, thank the Lord for Netflix!

Lesli said...

I love going to the theater but with two little ones it is definitely few and far between. Nothing is better than popcorn and m&ms, my favorite!! It seems like at home, I can never stay awake long enough to finish a movie..lol..

Adrienne said...

I totally get you with the 2 hour get away ...Sometimes I need to just go to the theater disctrict down town and watch a play 3 hours of bliss

Vanessa said...

I love going to the movies too! It always, always makes me feel like I'm a teenager on a date again! Unless I'm with my girlfriends, in which case I resist the urge to throw popcorn in their hair...

Jackie said...

I can totally understand the part about getting away for those couple of hours.

Anonymous said...

ooo the popcorn is so delicious! I do like that it takes me away from everything else!

Debbie said...

I am a home person! Like my comfy clothes and my couch. But the theater is nice every now and then!

Messy Mommy said...

I can't decide. I love them both for different reasons!