Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby & The Baby Powder...

On Saturday I let Leo sleep in--although he had promised me it was finally my turn.

Ahem.

Around 9 in the morning I heard Isabella go into our room. I assumed that she was going to lay down with Leo and try to get him to wake up...

A few minutes later I saw Madelyn trucking it to our room--girlfriend can crawl like nobody's business--she is quick.

I think all sirens and warning alarms should have started ringing in my head once I heard our bedroom door close, but thinking that Leo would surely wake up with the two of them playing in there nixed out any alarms or sirens.

Around 9:15 Leo opened our door and hollered at me to go and see Madelyn. I thought maybe she was walking for Leo or doing something really, really cute.

Instead I walked in  and this is the Madelyn that greeted me:

 
I laughed so, so hard! I am still laughing just looking at this picture right now.

I think Leo learned his lessons of the day: always follow through with the promise of telling me it was my turn to sleep in and never let these two play in our bathroom alone again.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to submit this to Parents Magazine or something like that---this is truly one of the funniest things I've ever seen, too! LOVE it!

Kristin said...

My husband even laughed!

At least you got a picture! ;-)

JoeyfromSC said...

OMGosh so hilarious!!! and cute at the same time! lol

JoeyfromSC said...

I agree with Erin..I really laughed so hard!! great pic..It could win contests!

The Black Sheep said...

That pic just made my day! I needed a good laugh! What a cutie!?!

Sandra said...

OMG this is funny! And probably even funnier because I have had the same experience. Baby powder is hard to clean!!!!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

LOL! I had a similar experience with my two boys but it was with granulated sugar ;) hee hee!
LOVE the pic!

Daniele said...

I seriously did LOL on this one =)

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

I totally laughed out loud! This picture is hilarious!!!

Liz Mays said...

That is the funniest thing EVER!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is so funny! Carter used to attach his baby wipes...there would be wipes all over the place.

Josh is always taking away my opportunity to sleep in...drives me crazy!

Lin said...

LOL...this photo just made my day!

Loukia said...

Oh my gosh - haha! So glad you took a picture! She must have smelled so yummy, though, no? ;)

Anonymous said...

heheh too funny!! Ohhh man!

Allison R said...

I love this picture! So funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, that is too much! On a positive note, I bet it was pretty easy to clean out.