Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Payback is a....I'm Sure You Can Fill in the Rest.

When I had my girls so many people laughed and joked about when both will turn into teenagers. They also hoped that I was a decent teenager to my parents.

Pffft. I wish I had been good growing up...my poor, poor parents. And now I am cringing thinking of the crap I pulled, the sass in my talk and the constant eye rolling that my parents had to witness once I turned 12--and possibly even earlier than 12...

Anyway, the point of this post isn't about me and the shenanigans that I construed as a teen.

Nope.

This post? Is about Isabella and her new favorite phrase: I said NO. I don't like it! I said NO!!

Surely this has to be some cruel, sick joke from the universe due to my inability to behave and use better judgment growing up...

She isn't even THREE yet  and already has an attitude of a hormone raging, parent disliking teenage girl.

I am in so much trouble for the years ahead. So, so much trouble!


Parent Reviewers' Directory Listing

13 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

Oh, dear! Good luck! I am so in for it! I already get laughs from my ONE year old when I tell him no! So not good.

Jewls said...

Yikes!

I'm hoping that since Z is a boy and Lance was the perfect child (dead serious) that I'll be in luck...our future girls?...not so much!

Nikki said...

LOL!!! Maybe we should run away together. Mine can't even talk yet and she is already showing "the" signs. She is a diva and I curse my parents because they wished a child upon me just like myself....and apparently I got one!! Damn them!

Unknown said...

Here's hoping your wrong this time! he he.! ;)

Rebecca D said...

I was a HORRIBLE teen... I pulled every stunt in the book and made up a few of my own... I was the poster child for rebelous teen... The thing is, our girlies are great... They are the kids other people say thay hope their girls will be like when they grow up and other then a chronic inability to keep their room clean and occasional bickering they don't give us any grief at all... So there is hope... Two teenage girls will COST you a fortune though!

casey aubut said...

OMG! Ayla's new saying to anything I ask her to do is "I am not doing that." She is only 2!
Lovely.
At least I only have 1 girl! ;) haha!

Kmama said...

LOL! Buster will look at me and say, "I said STOP IT. RIGHT NOW!!!" and wag his finger.

Excuse me???

How do they grow up so quickly?

Cristy said...

So maybe you just have to train her to use a new phrase...say something like "Mommy is the best! I SAID Mommy is the best!" ; )

Unknown said...

found you via @dailydribbles on twitter!!

our passions seem to be a lot alike =)

follow me @jenngetts

Anonymous said...

oo girl.. get ready for 3.. brace yourself!!

Bombtastic Belle said...

Ohhhh dear! *lol*

My sister gave my parents pure hell when she was growing up, and she's certainly getting it back from her Aimee (5) and Tucker (almost 4). *lol* I just keep telling myself that I was a good teenager, and please oh Lord, let my baby be good too.*lol*

One Photo said...

My daughter is three and her response to most requests is a shouted "NO!" Accompanied by a wrinkled nose and pout and some huffing and puffing. So I think I too am going to be in a lot of trouble :-)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I can totally relate!! I was not a good teen and my daughter is very sassy. I am in lots of trouble.