Monday, August 23, 2010

Bits & Pieces...

Today I got to wake up with Madelyn wanting to come and snuggle. This doesn't happen very often. She held my hand with her chubby baby hand grasped onto mine. Heart melting moment for sure...*sigh* It's moments like this that has me wondering what if we had just one more little one...

Today I sold a lens on eBay that I rarely used. It was a fabulous feeling to make some money and sell it to someone who wanted it. Yay for extra spending money!

Today I ordered this:


I am so serious about losing this weight while Leo is gone--so why not start with a boot camp workout? Have you tried any of her dvd's? I am so excited to start it once it arrives!

Today the girls and I took a long walk around our neighborhood. We were waiting for Leo to get home and just wanted to get outside...Isabella waved at all of the cars that drove us by, said hi to all of the kids playing outside. She told all of the animals, boats and trucks hello. It was such a nice time with my two girls. I hope I remember moments like that forever...

Today Leo and I talked today about our Missouri trip that we were going to take over the Labor Day weekend. We decided that it's probably best that we don't go, which crushed me. I miss my family so much and I am not so sure about me traveling with both girls and the dog while he is in Afghanistan. I really hope I will see them before next March. Have I mentioned how much I hate living so far away from my family?

6 comments:

Cristy said...

If you don't mind my advice...have you tried Jillian Micheal's DVDs? I swear by them and I promise you'll get results! You can get them pretty cheap on Amazon. Try the 30 day shred for your first one.

Kmama said...

Let me know how you like that DVD.

I'm sorry you aren't going to get to see your family. When my parents lived on the other side of the state, it killed me that I couldn't just see them whenever I wanted to. (HUGS)

Bombtastic Belle said...

That looks like a cool DVD to try out- I may have to look into it at some point.

I'm sorry you're not going to get to go back home to see family! :( Hopefully things will work out and you'll get to go soon though!

Amanda said...

You know my opinion on another baby in your family :)

Those are the best moments, Chelle. The quiet little everyday moments with your kids....I too hope I remember them forever.

:( I'm sorry to hear about your Missouri trip. I haven't been traveling back to my old home to see my family lately. I don't live that far ~ 4 1/2 hours. Living far from family is so bittersweet. There are times I miss it so much, but then there's times I'm grateful to be building my life here... without there not so welcomed input lol.

Unknown said...

I wish I were closer to my family too. It's hard some days.

And as far as the weight loss goes, you can do it!!! :D

Anonymous said...

oohh love those morning cuddles! yay for some spending money!! yay for weight loss and long walks :-) boo on no trip :( maybe they will come see you?