Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mommy's Time Out

I think that it is pretty obvious to us all that I love a nice glass of wine. And after the day I had today? Well, let me just say that this glass of wine was needed.


Enter Mommy's Time Out. Talk about a great name for a wine! I think that all too often moms don't do enough for themselves in a "quiet time" sort of way. The creators of Mommy's Time Out have made a delicious Pinot Grigio and packaged it quite cutely for a wine loving mom like myself.


I chilled the wine until it was just right, put Isabella and Madelyn to bed and then? Poured myself a delicious glass of Mommy's Time Out. I love it--it's seriously delicious! It's light, crisp and fruity, just how I love my wine. I am not a fan of sweet wine so the Pinot Grigio is a perfect match for me.


I think that purchasing a bottle of Mommy's Time Out is such an awesome gift idea for other moms. If you know a mom that really needs some peace and quiet or you just want to surprise your friend with a creative gift I suggest buying them the Mommy's Time Out Pinot Grigio--I think that any mom who loves wine would both get a kick out of the name and love the wine itself.

If you prefer red wines, they offer that as well! Try their Dad's Day Off Pinot Noir--I can't wait to try it out with Leo! Are you a white or red wine lover? Or are not picky as long as it's a good wine? I'm a white wine girl all the way, but am always open to trying new and different wines...

I received the above products in order to conduct an honest review. All opinions expressed above are mine. No other compensation was given.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang girl! This looks good. If only I drank huh...lol.

Carrie said...

I desperately need this. Love a good white wine and my kids are making me NUTS today :) Thanks for the recommendation!

Kmama said...

What a great idea...and a great idea for a gift!!