Monday, August 30, 2010

Infantino Flip Carrier Review

Having two little ones can be extremely difficult to maneuver when about and about running errands, grabbing a bite to eat or attending a play date with friends. There are times that I don't mind bringing the double stroller, but it's so heavy and big that I try to only bring when absolutely necessary!


One of the items that I love using with Madelyn is my Infantino Flip Carrier. It's a huge lifesaver--and so comfortable! The Flip Carrier can be worn in a variety of different ways. Forward facing, outward facing or you can use it as a backpack carrier. Made for babies weighing 8 lbs all the way to 32 lbs. I'm disappointed that Madelyn is getting close to the max weight, but happy that we still have a few months ahead of use, especially with Leo leaving for his deployment soon.


The fabric that the Flip Carrier is made out of is very comfortable. It's made out of a soft mesh material and is padded to provided extra comfort. The flap can be buttoned down which I love for Madelyn to be able to look out of. It comes with an attachable bib to use if you have a drooler or a baby that is still in the spit up stage. As Infantino says the Flip Carrier "is a flippable, flexible, breathable little wonder" which I agree with 100%!

It's also a great carrier for Dads, too, being a neutral color and not too frilly or cutesy. You can find the Flip Carrier available at Target and Babies R Us for $29.99 - $33.99.


***Discount***

I also want to share a great discount with my readers for two of the other Infantino baby carriers, the Balance and the EcoSash. Right now through September 21 you can receive $10 off at Babies R Us!


***Giveaway***

Infantino is having a giveaway right now on the Infantino Facebook page for FIVE lucky winners! They will be giving away FIVE bouncers through September 1st.

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.

2 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Thanks for the tip on the giveaway at Infantino! Btw, how does one become part of a mom central campaign like this one?

Erin said...

I just signed up for Mom Central! Thanks for the info!