Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chuck Taylor and Converse Shoes

Converse shoes have been around for so long--and I love that they haven't altered who they are. Converse shoes are as adaptable today as they were when I was growing up. They comfortable, cute and come in so many styles that most children, teens and adults are able to find a pair that they will love. The great thing about the Chuck Taylor Converse shoe is that it is so versatile--you can dress them up, down, spring, summer or fall.


I have to show you my favorite pair of Chuck Taylor's for the girls--seriously, these? Are so adorable! I love them! I showed them to Isabella and she told me that "we go buy some" which means that in her 2 year old eyes that these are a must have for her wardrobe.



What shoes are the must have shoe for your child this school year?

For great deals, special contests and more be sure to check out the Sears Footwear Family First Facebook page!

 All opinions above are based on my own. No compensation or product was given for this post.

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm thinking that I actually need a pair now!

Brie said...

My little one had a pair that were so precious! Ugh, if only her feet didn't grow so quickly! She can't wear them now. :(

Joy@TPMG said...

I wanted a pair of converse so bad when I was in school. My daughter would wear her rain boots every day though if she could.

Lin said...

I love my chucks! I've worth them for years & plan on wearing them until I'm in my 80's lol. I'll be that lady on the park bench feeding the birds in a mu-mu & chucks ha ha.