Monday, August 9, 2010

Whipped Souffle Body Wash? Yes, Please!


 I am the type of woman that is obsessed with smelling good. I am also the annoying customer at the store who smells all of the body washes before I'll purchase one. Seriously--there's nothing more disappointing than to come home and try out my new body wash only to find out that it doesn't smell good or the scent doesn't last long once I have dried off.


I got the chance to test out the new Caress Whipped Souffle Body Wash in Blackberry Cream. Yum. Seriously--it is heavenly good. My skin is moisturized and not dried out like a lot of soaps do to my skin. And it smells so, so good.


I have eczema which makes it really hard to find body soaps that won't irritate my skin--the Caress Whipped Souffle didn't irritate my skin at all! I love this soap! It's thick, moisturizing and smells wonderful--definitely a huge thumbs up from me.

Caress has partnered up with Dancing with the Stars dancer Julianne Hough. She has three simple steps that she suggests we all do so we can all have tantalizing skin that we will actually want to flaunt. 

Step 1: Buff and use a pumice stone on rough areas such as knees, elbows, and heels.

Step 2: Hydrate and drink your water--it will have you feeling refreshed.

Step 3: Indulge. Before you hit the town, maximize your shower and make your skin flaunt-worthy with the new Caress Whipped Soufflés. Ultra-light and super creamy body washes will deliver incredible fragrances and moisturization.

Be sure to check out the all new Caress Facebook page to stay in the loop with their new products!

I received the above product in order to conduct the product review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was given.

4 comments:

Llama said...

I know we have talked about eczema before...i finally found something that is great...although im not sure it smells as good as this! Its called Mustella...its usually for babies/kids but someone recommended it to me and it is AMAZING. Have you heard of it?

Kel said...

I just tried that same body wash! I love it!

Venassa said...

I always do the smell test too. I love anythign that leaves me smelling nice. Definitely want to try this stuff.

Kmama said...

I will have to try that! I have eczema too, and right now, I'm using Johnson's baby stuff with oatmeal in it because I can't use much without it irritating my skin!