Monday, August 9, 2010

Losin' it....

It's official. I am almost 10 pounds lighter than I was when I had Miss Madelyn!! I am beyond thrilled about this little tidbit of information.

The best part about this is that I only have 20 more pounds to lose before I am at the weight that I was when I found out I was pregnant with Isabella. I don't think I've weighed my current weight for a long, long time.

The ironic part of it all? I just listed some of my White House Black Market clothes on eBay.

I already told Leo that once I am down to 135 pounds I will be going shopping--big time! My goal is to be that light by the time Leo returns from Afghanistan in March.

Think I can do it? I feel pretty confident about that goal--especially once we get some cooler temps down here for the girls, the dog and me to start walking again.

Okay, that's all I have for right now. I just had to share this with everyone--I feel like shouting from the rooftops that I'm on the skinny train again! Woohoo!!

Weight loss since having Madelyn: over 40 lbs!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohooo you go girl!! When does Leo leave again?

Jewls said...

You can totally do it! If you walk in the heat you'll lose extra fast because you'll sweat double...ha. Totally not worth it though!

Unknown said...

Wow - that is awesome!! Keep it up! I'm ALMOST to my "found out I was preggo" weight - just 3 more lbs!!! WHEE! Go us! ;)

Melissa said...

Wow. That is awesome! CONGRATS!!!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Congrats! I know it is a LOT of work!

Kmama said...

That is so awesome!! Congratulations. 135 is my goal weight too. I just can't seem to get started.

Llama said...

WOW! Congratulations! You have to help me...I work out all the time...my problem is im always hungry!:(

casey aubut said...

Congrats!! That has to feel so good! I am in the middle of trying to lose 20 too- so I know how hard it is!
Way to go! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss....such a good feeling, isn't it?

Kel said...

Good for you!! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!

Congratulations!!

Nikki said...

Thats an amazing accomplishment!! Keep it up and go for small goals at a time.
How are you doing it?? Any specific diet plan? I'm still wanting to drop another 15 pounds or so and seem to be stuck where I am. Would love to know what you are doing?
P.S. LOVE White House Black Market!! Just bought a couple of dresses from there for Jamaica!!!

The Black Sheep said...

You go girl!! So proud of you! Keep it up...and keep telling yourself--"nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." I firmly believe that.

Jessica said...

That's such wonderful news, Chelle! I'm so proud of you. You can TOTALLY do it!

Grizzly Bear said...

That is so awesome girlfriend! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go momma, that's awesome!

The PhotoJunky said...

Chelle this is sooo awesome! Good for you!
I cannot find your emaily addy??
The ebay seller to look for us kennyf0ster
the 0 in foster is a zero

thanks girl!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is awesome! Way to go! You will make it to your goal in no time.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Girl..congrats! That is awesome.