Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Hottest Costumes for Halloween!

Some of you may think I'm insane, but I am already planning out the girls' Halloween costumes. I love hunting down adorable costumes for them--and even more I love it even more when people comment how cute they look wearing them.

I recently got an opportunity to review one of the Costume Supercenter girls Halloween costumes. I was so happy to get the chance to review a costume--Isabella? She was ecstatic.

We browsed for so long on their site. They have everything and anything that your child would want to be. Isabella wanted to be so many different things--a cat, dog, princess, fairy. And then she saw the one. The cutest little witch costume ever.

Introducing the Toddler Deluxe Story Book Witch Costume


I got Isabella the 3T-4T size--and it has plenty of room for her to grow into. She's pretty thin and tall for her age, too. I love how the size is what it says it is! So many times I order her clothes online and they are too small, so I was extremely happy with their accurate sizing.


The velvet material is so soft, too! And there are layers to the skirt--which is wonderful because it's usually pretty cool out for trick or treating. There is the green and black material along the bottom of the witch costume, too. It is so adorable! Isabella was running around acting like a witch--twirling, cackling, the works. She is thrilled with her decision, I am sure of it.


The price of her witch costume is $34.99. That includes the dress outfit and witch hat. There are many times when I've had to purchase each additional portion for an extra price. Not so with Costume Supercenter! I am extremely happy with the quick delivery, the prices and their professionalism. I am definitely going to be shopping with them in the future. I spotted so many costumes that I would love for my girls to have!

Want to keep in touch with Costume Supercenter? Here are the ways you can keep track of them and what they have to offer:

You can find Costume Supercenter on Facebook--and you can also find Costume Supercenter on Twitter! They run discounts on their promotional pages--which can equal to a great savings on your Halloween needs.

I was provided the above costume in order to provide an honest review of the product. No other compensation was given and all opinions above are my own. A big thank you to Costume Supercenter for the wonderful costume!

6 comments:

Kmama said...

That is so cute!! I'll have to check them out.

Unknown said...

What a cute costume - with 4 kids - I almost have to plan ahead - I am going to check out this site! :) Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

adorable!! I love the colors and it looks really well made!

Erin said...

Too cute! Sam will be about 4 months old when Halloween hits! This will be my first time trick or treating since I was a kid and I can't wait to take her around! MMMMM don't know what a 4 month old will do with all that candy.... HMMMMM...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a cute witch:)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

What a great costume! I have been asking Carter what he wants to be but it keeps changing...hopefully he can settle on one things soon. Maybe we should check out the site for some ideas!