Thursday, August 21, 2008
It's Award Time, Friends....
Have you checked out Mrs. Newlywed's blog?
She. is. amazing.
Always makes me crack up.
She loves fashion.
She has great taste.
Needless to say I was shocked to see my name on her blog for the Diamond Award.
I love awards!
They top my love of meme's.
Because we all know how much I love a good meme.
Back to this award.
The rules are that I must acknowledge receiving this award.
I think we can all say that I did that quite well.
Thank you, Mrs. Newlywed!
The second is that I must pick 7 people that I believe are deserving of this award.
This is going to be harder than I thought.
Without further ado, here I go....
1) Heather @ A Big Boy, a Baby Girl and a Precious Pug. Heather is such an amazing woman. Do
you see my picture over on the left? That, my friends, is for Heather. She is kicking cancer's booty and still manages to keep us all updated on her journey as well as take care of her family. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Her children? ADORABLE! She recently started cloth diapering and gave me TONS of great info about cloth diapers (we want to cloth diaper but may wait until our next baby). Go check out her blog--I promise you'll LOVE her!
2) Amanda @ Lifelong Playdate. Amanda is such a sweetie. I love reading her blog and reading the sweet comments she leaves me daily. We have a lot of similarities and our little girls are close to the same age. Her baby is such a cutie! I visited her blog a few months ago and have been
visiting ever since. Go check her out. You'll be hooked!
3) Jenny @ Happenings of a Little Bubba. Jenny is awesome. She's a personal trainer, gives us different exercises to do and always makes me laugh! Her posts crack me up! Her son is adorable, too--he is going to be quite the ladies man when he grows up.
4) Kristen @ Loving Our Simple Life. Kristen was one of my first loyal readers. I LOVE her blog to pieces and her pictures are always great. Anytime I read her posts I am seriously imagining a blissful, peaceful life. She even managed to post AND comment while on vacay with her 2 kiddos sans husband. Now that, my friends, is admirable.
5) Patrice @ Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman. Patrice has just left her homestate for MY homestate for college! How exciting!! Patrice is such a sweetheart--she always comments the sweetest things on my blog. I am secretly hoping that her and my brother will meet somehow at a football game this fall. Hey, a girl can dream that one of her favorite bloggers will meet and fall in love with my baby (not so baby) brother, right?
6) Wendi @ Because Wendi Said So. I have recently discovered Wendi's blog and am hooked. Officially hooked. She has pretty happening stuff going on at her side of the bloggy world. She recently got an early Christmas gift from Santa. You'll have to go and read her blog to see what the man in the red suit got her. She's also having a favorite things swap!!! You HAVE to go and join in on the fun. Please. Go right now. I promise you--you will not regret it.
7) Now this is the hard part. I only get to pick one more. Have you seen the amount of blogs I stalk am obsessed with? It's huge. Gigantic. Enormous. I think I am going to have to give my final slot to Leslie @ Got Kids, Need Valium. I.love.her.blog. Seriously? Leslie cracks me up. Every single time I read her blog I am laughing at the quotes from her kids' on her sidebar, or the stories she tells, or the cute pictures she shares. Total sweetie. Great writer. So deserving of this award.
Okay. I am done.
Now go check out those awesome blogs that I just awarded!