After visiting my new bloggy friend Patrice I got inspired to do my first Top 5 Tuesday that Dana at Supernanny Where Are You? does each and every Tuesday. How have I not known about this sooner?
I have missing out on some fun for too long and I have decided to jump right in!
This weeks list is all about shopping--my Top 5 Favorite places to shop to be exact. I don't get to shop nearly as much as I used to/would like to, but if I had a day (haha!!!) to go and shop for myself by myself, here is where I would go:
1) Old Navy--love their clothes, prices, shoes, baby clothes and guy clothes. Who can beat their prices and their enormous selection of flip flops?
2) Target--I simply love everything about Target. Everything! Clothes, shoes, home decor, baby clothes, cards, makeup....I could go on and on...I love them!
3) Barnes and Noble--I love walking into a bookstore and just wandering the shelves until I find the perfect book that is begging me to pick it up and take it home. That to me is heaven, absolute heaven.
4) Yankee Candle-I am crazy for candles...I have different scents for each and every season. Love their candles!
5) Sephora--I used to go there all the time. I love fun, funky makeup. I don't get to go there very often since we don't have one where I live, but when I do go somewhere and there is one...watch out!
And that my friends are my top 5 favorite stores that I love to shop for ME at. Go check out Dana's blog for her list and to check out other fun lists!