Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Top 5 Tuesday

After visiting my new bloggy friend Patrice I got inspired to do my first Top 5 Tuesday that Dana at Supernanny Where Are You? does each and every Tuesday. How have I not known about this sooner?

I have missing out on some fun for too long and I have decided to jump right in!

This weeks list is all about shopping--my Top 5 Favorite places to shop to be exact. I don't get to shop nearly as much as I used to/would like to, but if I had a day (haha!!!) to go and shop for myself by myself, here is where I would go:

1) Old Navy--love their clothes, prices, shoes, baby clothes and guy clothes. Who can beat their prices and their enormous selection of flip flops?

2) Target--I simply love everything about Target. Everything! Clothes, shoes, home decor, baby clothes, cards, makeup....I could go on and on...I love them!

3) Barnes and Noble--I love walking into a bookstore and just wandering the shelves until I find the perfect book that is begging me to pick it up and take it home. That to me is heaven, absolute heaven.

4) Yankee Candle-I am crazy for candles...I have different scents for each and every season. Love their candles!

5) Sephora--I used to go there all the time. I love fun, funky makeup. I don't get to go there very often since we don't have one where I live, but when I do go somewhere and there is one...watch out!

And that my friends are my top 5 favorite stores that I love to shop for ME at. Go check out Dana's blog for her list and to check out other fun lists!

10 comments:

Patrice said...

Thanks for the shout out!! I'm honored! I'm glad you joined.. it is super fun! I love your list- it's so diverse. Silly me, I put all clothing stores! I really don't shop for anything else, though, so I guess that's why!

TheAustinEmpire said...

Great selections. Yes we do have a lot in common. There's supposed to be an Old Navy going in right nest to the Target that they're building by my house. I think I'm in trouble....

And also thanks for playing. I'm open to suggestions for topics in the future if you have any you'd like to see, just let me know.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Our lists would match up pretty well. Maybe not B&N, but that's just because I'm too cheap and prefer the library!

amanda said...

our lists are exactly the same. well minus #5. i have never been a makeup girl. i want to be. but i am not that cool.

maybe you can teach me?

Leslie said...

OK, we totally need to shop! I love all of those stores too. But I have never been to sephora? But then if it is as great as you say, then I should stop by one next time I get my be-hind to the states. great list, and great idea!

Kristen said...

Oh that was fun!

I so love the Target too my friend. And old navy? Don't get me started. Fabulous!

How come I had no idea of this Tuesday 5 thing either?? I just so am not the cool kid. :)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Oooooh! Barnes and Noble - my favorite!!! I could seriously bring in an air mattress and live there. :)

gina said...

I thought I was reading my list up until number 5- I never got in to Sephora. My #5 would be a toss up between AE and aeropostle for the amount of shopping I do for my oldest two at those shops! and # 6 would be Gymboree and #7 the Gap and ....

Allison R said...

That's my list...although, I'd had to replace Sephora with Ulta. Not that it's better or worse, just that it's closer.

I'll definitely join in next Tuesday. have a great day!

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

i've wanted to participate for like 3 weeks now but haven't! I always see it and then tell myself that i have TOO MANY other things to be doing! and while i never actualy do them and do end up having time for this i still haven't!

anyways, i love yours this week, my list would look pretty darn close to what you've got!