So much has been happening over here in my part of the world.
First, my laptop is broken, which causes me to be forced to use the desktop computer.
It is so much harder to find time to post now!!
The good news is I have lots of posts for this week.
Hopefully tonight I will write them ahead of time and that will be that.
There will be lots of pictures.
A gift I got in the mail...ahem, Kristen...
A tale of my dinner party. Which, by the way, was amazing.
But here are some mini happenings that I want to share:
1) Two of my little sisters started school today. Ashlie started kindergarten and Allie started pre-k. My poor Mom has had a hard week with one of my brothers moving away to college and now two of my little sisters are starting school. Chelle is proud of you Ashlie and Allie! And you too, Mom--I love you!
2) Leo's XBox 360 broke. At first I was doing a happy dance because I can't stand video games. But after seeing how sad he was I am buying him a new one. Sshhh...it's a secret!
3) I have no idea what I am going to do for Isabella's first birthday. Which is in barely over a month. At first I was going to have it be all fall themed and stuff. But today I got a magazine in the mail. A first birthday magazine and I. am. drooling. It is all girlie and pink and fun. Basically everything I am! I think I am going to go all out and get the 1st birthday stuff. You only turn 1 once, right? So it's okay to be over the top, pink and balloons everywhere....right?
4) Big news in the Bella world. First, she has been sleeping with Leo and I ever since she was born. We love(d) it. More of I loved it, but Leo said now is the time for her to sleep in her crib. So we rearranged our room, moved her crib in there and she slept in it last night. She slept from a little before 8 until 3 this morning. I am so proud of her! It was hard on me, though. I missed having her next to me, but it was nice to snuggle up next to my honey.
5) And the other big Bella news? She took four steps in a row this morning. My jaw dropped! She had been doing a step here, a step there. But four? In a row? Wow!
That's it for my mini-post. I'm off to check out your blogs now!