Monday, August 18, 2008

We're Baaa-aaack!

Dear Target,

First let me say parting is such sweet sorrow.

You were amazing this weekend.

Truly amazing.

Great deals, great finds, great everything.

You supplied me with the following:

relaxation

a fulfillment of taking in your smell right as I walked through your doors

a yummy drink from Starbucks that gave me the much needed jolt of caffeine

lots of clothes for Isabella's birthday

toys for Isabella's birthday

some picture frames for pictures that have been sitting around for far too long

a cute mail holder so my husband will stop littering my countertops with mail and magazines

two really nice pictures for my living room to help cover up that now empty wall that we got after rearranging our furniture

Real Simple Family...that was exactly what I needed to help me through the long car trip

a new book that I can read and swap out on my bookswap (which will be back next week)

some cute shoes for Isabella

and last, but not least, one very happy, satisfied momma.

Thank for the much needed shopping therapy.

You were everything that I imagined you would be.

You were everything that I knew you would be.



Until we meet again,
your #1 fan Chelle

12 comments:

Wendi said...

Glad to have you back!
I need some Target therapy too!

Jenny said...

Sounds like you and Target had such a wonderful connection!
it truly is the bestest!
welcome back...

Anonymous said...

I am addicted too- I go there when I just need to CHILL and have a moment!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yay for Target. I actually went there and made money!! Who knew??!?

Jill and Rick said...

Glad you guys made it home safely and so glad you had fun shopping!

Love you!

Mom

amanda said...

glad you made it home safe and sound.

although i am sorry you had to leave target behind...

awww the memories :)

Allison R said...

I love Target therapy...although I'm not sure it's the cheapest form of therapy.

Becks said...

Can I just say how absolutely insanely jealous I am that you got to visit Target!!!

I would gladly move to the states just for Target. Especially now having a baby and all the wonderful clothes and stuff they have for them.

I love the smell too and the red shopping carts and do they still make popcorn?

It's been way too long for me and Target. I'm getting very sad over here!

gina said...

Did you see those cute little tin buckets in the dollaer section- I grabbed some of those to hold the gourmet flavored chips (jamacian jerk and rosemary garlic)that I picked up to go along with all of the funky paper goods I had bought last trip for the cookout I had for my sister's b-day this past Saturday on my last trip to Target. I go at least three times a week usually and it's a good 25-30 minute drive from my house.

Laural Out Loud said...

I was at Target over the weekend BY MYSELF and went up and down every single aisle. Oh, it was heaven.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Great fan letter...haha!
I need a cute mail holder too. I'll have to go check that out.
Glad you had so much fun. :)

Unknown said...

Target as retail therapy. Lemme tell you - I SO get that. Thank you for reminding me how wonderful it is (like I needed reminding, right?)