He just won't quit.
Now an enormous cat 4....so NOT what we were wanting to hear today.
This will be a short post.
We are packing to evacuate.
I hope the base lets Leo go.
If not, well, it will be a long drive to Dallas. Or Montgomery.
I have not decided where to go.
All the traffic heading east is already a nightmare.
Well, I need to keep packing.
Just wanted to update everyone. I'll post more when I know more.
Or when I can.