Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Top 5 Tuesday

Time again for another Top 5 Tuesday....thank you, Dana for having this each week!

Today's top 5:

What are the 5 top reasons you love to blog?

1. It's a fun way to keep a journal of Isabella growing up and the different milestones that she hits
2. I am addicted to comments!
3. I love reading other blogs
4. I love the friends I have made through my blog
5. I love having a way for me to keep our families up to date without having to send out e-mails each time I have something to share--this is so much better!

Remember to click on Dana's link above and visit her blog!

3 comments:

amanda said...

agree with each and every single one!!


especially number four :)

Wendi said...

Fabulous reasons to blog.
My list would look much the same.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with #2 and 4. Who knew blogging could be so much fun!?!