Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Total Cuteness

Isabella had been worn out lately.

Going to Texas.

Coming back to Mississippi.

Then of course she had to wake up very early Monday morning to watch her Daddy get ready for work and wave to him good-bye as he drove off in the warm morning air.

She took a teensy tiny nap in the morning, but woke up shortly after falling asleep.

I believe she missed her kitty Boo and she insisted that she must play with her.

Then it was time for lunch.

Mandarin oranges.

Pears.

And a bite from Momma's nachos.

And then?

Total cuteness, sweetness and everything in between.

For three hours.

But do not worry.

Momma lifted up her sleepy girl and held her tight for her long, much needed nap.

13 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, she's out! I'm glad she finally gave it.

Jenny said...

i just love it when they are so sleepy and they fall asleep wherever they are. will just woke up from a morning nap that lasted a half hour. i think that i am going to have one of those days today!

Susan said...

I love those shots! My kids have never fallen asleep anywhere but their beds and car seats. I doubt I will ever capture any shots like those. I am always jealous of the moms walking around the mall with sleeping children in the stroller. Mine never do that!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Awwwwwwwww....

The Nice One said...

Oh how adorable! Glad you caught it on camera! One of my favorite Girl-Child memories was when she fell asleep face first into her spaghetti.

The Mom Jen said...

AW! My kids never did that and I just love seeing pics like this though!! ;)

Allison R said...

So adorable! I love how the little ones can fall asleep anywhere.

amanda said...

oh honey my heart just did a little flip!! sooo adorable :)

one tired cute little girl!!

Unknown said...

Such a little sweetie...

Mine rarely fall asleep anywhere besides the car or their crib/bed so I don't usually get cool shots like this... dangit!

Anti-Supermom said...

Man that picture is CUTE!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

What a sweet sweet baby girl she is!

Jill and Rick said...

Ohhhh, how sweet is that? Beautiful little sweetheart.

Love you both.

Mema

Wendi said...

You said it best...Total Cuteness!