Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Me and My Honey

I got tagged with a meme from Elaine. I love meme's and this one is especially fun!

This one is all about Leo and me.....here we go:

What is his name? Leo

Who eats more? Him, definitely. Unless I am pregnant. Then I could eat anyone under the table. But for the most part, him.

Who said I love you first? Me...in his birthday card. He told me he was getting there. Guess he got there....

Who is taller? He is

Who drives most when you are together? He does although I am a better driver....I'm usually in charge of Isabella. Plus, I like to sleep....

Who’s more sensitive? Oh, that would be me 100%...

Who does the laundry? For the most part I do it during the day while he's at work. He will help out with it though

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do! I always have, we tried to switch once after we moved to Mississippi, but neither of us could sleep.

Who pays the bills? Him! He set them up to be paid automatically and the ones that aren't he'll send in a check. It kind of irritates me to not be involved in the bills more!

Who cooks more? It used to be him. All the time. But since staying at home I have been cooking a lot more--and a lot better!

Who is more stubborn? Oh, that would be me! He's stubborn as well, but nearly not as stubborn as me...

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? That would be him because I am NEVER wrong *hehe*

Who has more siblings? That would be me!

Who wears the pants? Me...hehe...just kidding....I think it's a mutual thing that we both wear the pants--although he may say I am a tad bit bossy....

What do you like to do together? Watch movies, go out to dinner, go shopping (okay, I drag him around--but he still doesn't mind it!), work on our landscaping, relax, play with Isabella, go to the movies, laugh and be silly with Isabella

Who eats more sweets? Again, me...I have the worst sweet tooth in the world. I love sweets...especially of the chocolate kind!

Guilty Pleasures? Him-video games Me-Reality tv

How did you meet? We met through some mutual friends and ended up hanging out at one of our favorite bars. It was a fun nite and I knew right away that I really liked him!

Who asked whom out first? He called and asked me to go and see a movie...I had his number, but I didn't call...I waited for him to call me first.

Who kissed first? I think it was a mutual kiss...like we just knew we wanted to kiss each other

Who proposed? He did, but we talked about getting married when he got deployed to Iraq after being together for 8 months. When he got back we went and picked out my ring set. He was going to wait until we got to Missouri to see my family (we lived in San Antonio at the time) but while we were driving in Oklahoma I asked him where my engagement ring was. He said in his bag. So I pulled up the bag, took the box out and handed it to him. I told him to ask me right then and there because I really wanted to wear my beautiful ring! Ha! I still think it was very romantic even if it wasn't in the "traditional" way.

His best features & qualities? He rarely loses his temper, he is so handsome, a loving father, his smile blows me away, he's funny, he gets along with everyone, he is always calm, he is just amazing all around! I love him so much!!

Who I tag: Anyone who wants to do it

6 comments:

Patrice said...

aww this is so cute! I love the story of the proposal.. that's too funny! I think I would be the same way. Very cute thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

love the proposal story so sweet! and glad he finished "getting there" haha

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Your Leo sure is sweet!

amanda said...

love it friend.

guess i need to go do mine :)

Wendi said...

Loved learning more about you and your honey!

Unknown said...

Thanks for "playing!" I love your proposal story!