I am about to share with you one of my favorite, I reapeat, favorite, recipes.
It's a little rich, so if you don't have a strong liking for something sweet I am advising you to not make this.
You've been warned my friends....
Heat oven to 425, set aside a 9x9 pan (or an 8x8)
1) Melt 1 stick of butter in your pan (I usually place on the burner to melt it.) Once it melts pour the butter into a bowl.
2) Mix the following dry ingredients:
1 c sugar
1 1/2 c flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
Set them to the side
3) Mix together:
Beat 1 egg in a 1 c measuring cup
Fill the rest of the 1 c with milk
Add to your dry ingredients above
4) Pour batter into your pan that you melted your stick of butter in
5) Pour melted butter on top of your batter
6) Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top--go ahead, load it up! You can't have too much....believe me :)
7) Sprinkle 1 c blueberries on top
8) Now bake at 425 for 10 minutes
9) Reduce heat in oven to 375 and bake for ~20 minutes
How yummy does that sound? I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed with this gooey recipe.
Wanna know a secret? When I was pregnant with Isabella I would make this religiously. No kidding.
Leo would be lucky to get one bite...
No wonder I gained so much weight....