Dana over at Supernanny Where Are You? does a weekly list of Top 5 Tuesday.
This weeks list?
Top 5 Movie Soundtracks!!
I love movies so much. Puffy puffy heart them.
So here's my list:
1. Chicago-at one time I had every song memorized. I love the movie, love the music. Leo would get so annoyed when we would drive to Missouri from Texas. I would listen to this soundtrack nonstop--I feel bad for him because not only did I listen, but I sang along--his poor ears!
2. Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion- I love this movie! Hilarious--but with some great music.
3. The Wedding Singer- I love all of the songs on this soundtrack. I love 80's music...what can I say?!
4. Dirty Dancing-one of my favorite movies of all time. Oh how I love this movie! I think there are a lot of us who LOVE the music and know the music. I did a dance routine to one of the songs in 3rd grade for our talent show. It was cute and we should have gotten first place. (Not that I'm bitter or anything.....)
5. Bridget Jones' Diary-this is one of my other all time favorite movies. I used to watch this religiously--as in every weekend religiously! I love the music, too.
If you want to join in on the fun go and click Dana's link above and add your name to her blog. I promise, it's so much fun!