Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Top 5 Tuesday

Dana over at Supernanny Where Are You? does a weekly list of Top 5 Tuesday.

This weeks list?

Top 5 Movie Soundtracks!!

I love movies so much. Puffy puffy heart them.

So here's my list:

1. Chicago-at one time I had every song memorized. I love the movie, love the music. Leo would get so annoyed when we would drive to Missouri from Texas. I would listen to this soundtrack nonstop--I feel bad for him because not only did I listen, but I sang along--his poor ears!

2. Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion- I love this movie! Hilarious--but with some great music.

3. The Wedding Singer- I love all of the songs on this soundtrack. I love 80's music...what can I say?!

4. Dirty Dancing-one of my favorite movies of all time. Oh how I love this movie! I think there are a lot of us who LOVE the music and know the music. I did a dance routine to one of the songs in 3rd grade for our talent show. It was cute and we should have gotten first place. (Not that I'm bitter or anything.....)

5. Bridget Jones' Diary-this is one of my other all time favorite movies. I used to watch this religiously--as in every weekend religiously! I love the music, too.

If you want to join in on the fun go and click Dana's link above and add your name to her blog. I promise, it's so much fun!

9 comments:

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Ooooooh! This is a fun one. I'll have to try and link up. I LOVE Wedding Singer too. I think I've seen it 15 times. I especially like the song at the end he sings to her on the airplane...I Wanna Grow Old With You. too cute!

And Chicago is AWESOME!!! I saw it on Broadway too - absolutely LOVED it!!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I forgot all about The Wedding Singer...Good Pick.

Unknown said...

I am currently addicted to the "Wicked" soundtrack. I know it's a musical, not a movie but it very well could be and the music is total awesomeness.

Yours are good too... ; )

Anti-Supermom said...

Well, thanks. Now I have Chicago tunes in my head - augh...

Not the Broadway show, that I thought was okay, but I love the band :)

Patrice said...

Great picks!! I will have to check out Dirty Dancing, never seen it but I've seen it on a few lists now! I love the wedding singer & bridget jones!! Chicago definitely has good music too. Great list! :)

TheAustinEmpire said...

Great Picks! I keep seeing all of these movies on people's lists that I've never seen. I's probably really sad that I've never seen the Wedding Singer, huh? I'm glad you came and linked up, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I swear It seems like Big Daddy watches the wedding singer every single time it comes on-
I am into Mama Mia now!

amanda said...

love your list and love that your not bitter about the 3rd grade :)

you crack me up friend!!

Wendi said...

Fun list!
I agree with them all.