I got tagged by Patrice for a meme--and we all know how much I love a good meme!
This one is 7 things about me.
Except I am thinking this may be harder than I think since I have been doing meme's like crazy!
Here we go....
1) I have a phobia of hair that falls loose from a head. Especially when it's wet. Ew! The other day I was washing dishes and I felt a hair on the wash cloth. I nearly threw up. Ew. I am getting nauseated just thinking about it! I know it's weird, but it's true. This is why I don't like going to public pools, showering in a gym or anything where you know there will be an abundance of hair that has lost it's owner.
2) I love the magazine Real Simple. Love it. I imagine it is due to my secret love affair with The Container Store. I have never been to this store, but can spend hours online looking and drooling over everything they have. Containers. Organization. Everything has their own personal spot to belong=heaven.
3) My favorite drink when I go out to dinner is a margarita. On the rocks. Hold the salt. Yum. If I am at home relaxing I prefer a nice glass of white wine. Delish!
4) My fingernails are in the shape of a square. Not the tips, but my nail bed. I am always jealous of women who have those beautiful oval nail shape!
5) I prefer to read chick lit on most days. I can just lose myself in their world and get lost for awhile. It's so relaxing to me and they are light, romantic reads. What's not to like?!
6) I am a cat lover. I love my cat sooo much! We had two, but one passed away right before Christmas. It was horrible. Funny story about Boo. When we were coming to Mississippi from Turkey we had to stay the night in Baltimore. We got a taxi to our hotel and our taxi driver was very curious about Turkey. (We only had Boo--our cat, Sasha who passed away, was coming to the US with friends of ours. Long story). Anyhow, he was asking us about our cat and how she got to the States. We told him in her carrier and on the plane. He kept getting confused and asking if she had to have a passport. Lol! Maybe it was being 7 months pregnant, flying from Turkey to the US or just plain exhausted, but I busted out laughing--I kept picturing Boo's face on a picture in a passport--hehe! I still crack up about it...lol!
7) I love fall time. Maybe it's because it reminds me of brand new clothes, fresh crayons and brand spankin' new notebooks. Maybe it's because I have wonderful memories of going to the pumpkin farm as I grew up. Maybe it's the thought of apple crisp, cooler weather and hot apple cider. I love fall. I really miss living in Missouri during the fall--the changing colors on the leaves are beautiful! Bright reds, oranges, yellows. Someday I hope to live closer to the midwest again to enjoy the changing of the seasons.
Well, there you have my latest meme! I hope you didn't get too bored and/or think that I am a total dork....
As for who I'm gonna tag, I tag whoever wants to play. Just let me know in my comments so I can check out your meme....have fun!